Long Island Summer Camp for Children with
Both Physical and Developmental Special Needs
There are many ways you can help Camp Pa-Qua-Tuck and its mission to help children and young adults, ages 6-21 with both physical and developmental disabilities achieve equality, dignity and maximum independence through a safe and quality program of camping, recreation and education in a summertime environment.
- Donations — You can make a donation to the camp by following the instructions below. The camp is also looking for supplies that they desperately need. You can view the camp’s wish list and purchase those items listed. In addition, your donation may be tax-deductible.
Donate via Check — Make checks payable to Camp Pa-Qua-Tuck and mail them to: Camp Pa-Qua-Tuck, P.O. Box 677, Center Moriches, NY 11934
Donate Online — You can now securely send your donation via credit card.
Your payment will be processed safely and securely through Pay Pal. No Pay Pal Account is necessary; you may pay through credit card (Visa, Master Card, Amex, Discover), eCheck, or Pay Pal.
- Fundraisers — It can be a car wash, a pancake breakfast or a spaghetti dinner, a music festival or a festive gala. Fundraisers are a great way to raise money for Camp Pa-Qua-Tuck and get the word out about the camp and its mission. Whether it is a Boy Scout or Girl Scout troop, a Rotary Club, or a local business, any event to benefit the camp is greatly appreciated.
- Sponsorships — Sponsorship opportunities are available throughout the camp. You can have your name on one of the dormitories or buildings, or sponsor one of the camp’s upcoming events. Sponsorships are a great way to show that you are a proud supporter of the camp.
- Volunteer Your Time — If you are unable to make a monetary donation to Camp Pa-Qua-Tuck, you can donate your time. You can spend a few hours a day at the camp to keep the property looking beautiful — whether it’s weeding, raking leaves, painting or cleaning out the cabins. Your time spent will save the camp on manpower and other labor-related expenses.
Camp Pa-Qua-Tuck always has a wish list of items we can use in our cabins, offices, and programs.
Your support for Camp Pa-Qua-Tuck will make a tremendous difference. Your donation may be tax deductible.
If you or your organization would like to donate any of the following items or have specific questions, please contact Bridget via phone at (631) 878-1070 or via email.
2016 WISH LIST
- 4 WII Sets and Accessories (appx $400 each)
- 100 Bath Towels: white ($5 to $7 each)
- 3 PVC Shower Chairs with Cushions: 1 small & 2 medium/large (appx. $350/each)
- 3 sets of rowing paddles ($30 each)
- 30 Life Jackets – 5 small, 10 medium, 15 large (appx. $20 to $80/each)
- 1 Gas-Powered Golf Cart (appx. $3,000)
- 7 Energy Star Air Conditioners (appx. $400 each)
- Adopt-A-Building for Central Air Conditioning (appx. $3,500/building)
- Hoyer Lifts: These are lifts that will raise or lower a child from bed to their wheelchair or from their wheelchair into bed or the pool (appx. $750 to $1,300)
- Inflatable mattresses: 4 twin and 4 full for our extra staff and volunteers
- Foam mattress covers: 30 twin size, these soften the plastic beds we have
- Wagons: two heavy-duty, preferably with cargo and/or child carriers as we use these for multiple purposes throughout the year.
- Ladder for Dining Hall: A large scaffolding ladder would make decorating and maintenance work much safer.
- Sponsorship for summer session t-shirts (appx $4,200)